Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just this and that...

I cant believe that its already August! What happened to the summertime? Its been awhile since I blogged and for really no reason except... It was really hot and I didn't feel like turning on the computer and having it let out heat to add to the problem. My roommate and I have had non stop visitors which I love but sometimes its hard to stay caught up on everyday life. I am still looking for a job which is really frustrating especially when you think you are qualified and others have a different idea. I am looking forward to eating a ripe tomato out of the garden this weekend and some squash! I love the endless amounts of fresh fruits and veggies available. I almost make myself sick eating so many but thats ok! I am also getting excited to move into a brand new apartment! There is just something great about living somewhere that nobody else has been or touched. That is just a little bit of what the summer has been like. I promise in between the company to post some pictures but for now its nice to just enjoy the summer days...

4 comments:

Katie W said...

I love the fresh fruits and veggies too--I really miss that in the wintertime. A new apartment--how exciting!!! And a birthday coming up too. ;)

Janice said...

Hello!! Summer has for sure gone by so fast. How exciting you get a new apartment. Enjoy those yummy vegetables. I love fresh produce too. Especially from a garden. Have a great week!!

Amy said...

I'm so impressed that you have a garden! I did my first gardening this year. We planted some vegetables in big blue buckets cuz my yard is too small for a traditional garden. But it's so satisfying to watch everything grow. My tomatoes are still small and green, but my mouth waters just thinking of how they'll taste. Thanks for stopping by today and for the nice things you said. I really appreciate it!

Amy

Ryan Cowley said...

Happy Birthday again! So when/why are you moving into a new apartment? That sounds fun. I hope things are going better with the job search. Love ya dude!