Wednesday, August 12, 2009

thoughts

I have been thinking quite a bit how fragile life is and how much I truly have. My cousin has had extreme health issues and had to have 1/3 of her lung cut out that was full of cancer. They have found more and I cant imagine the amount of pain she must be in. I have been so fortunate to have very few health issues. I am just so grateful to have the gospel in my life and to be a member of the church. I cant imagine going through trials without having the love and support of a loving heavenly father. Its such an amazing amount of peace that comes from that love. Just a random post but i wanted to write what was on my mind.

3 comments:

Paula said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I agree. I Can't imagine what my life would be without the knowledge we have. We will remember your cousin in our prayers. love you!

Ryan Cowley said...

Yeah...I am so with you on this one...

Jenn said...

I'm so sorry for your cousin. I cannot imagine the pain she's going through - or how she's dealing with it! I'm such a baby! Thank you for sharing! And thanks so much for your friendship - isn't the internet amazing?!