Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Gooey Brownies


3 cups sugar
1/2 cup + 1 Tbsp cocoa
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 cups melted butter
5 eggs
2 1/2 tsp vanilla
3 cups flour
Mix together and spread on a buttered cookie sheet (standard stainless steel). Bake in a preheated 350 oven for 30 minutes. Be sure to not overcook. Frost
Frosting:
1/2 cup butter
3 1/2 tsp cocoa
6 TBsp milk
1 tsp vanilla
Powdered Sugar--I have never measured. I just add until I get the consistency I want. If it becomes too thick I just add a little more milk.
Boil together, remove from heat and add powdered sugar. You can add nuts into the frosting or sprinkle on top if you would like. These are very rich but oh so good!

2 comments:

Ryan Cowley said...

So why isn't this one on your RECIPE blog? I keep giving people the link to that one but they can't access this blog silly!

Angie said...

It was suppose to go on the other blog I spaced it! oops I will put it on there too thanks:)