Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fitness Challenge





Our ward has been doing a fitness challenge all summer to try and keep us in shape! I haven't been the best at doing as much as I can but have tried. Yesterday to end the event they had a 2k walk or 5k run down at Bryant park. I am not a very good runner so I signed up to do the walk and it was lots of fun! I had my roommate trish walk with me and we walked with another lady from our ward who had twins she was pushing! It looked like quite a workout! They had a great breakfast of fruit and muffins afterward. I posted a few pictures from the fun event. Maybe if I train now I can do the 5k next year!

3 comments:

Ryan Cowley said...

You go girl!!

Janice said...

Way to go, Angie!! How fun that your ward did this activity. It is always a great idea to be more fit. Something I struggle with myself. Have a great day!!

Paula said...

Wow good job on that! That is a great accomplishment! I'm about the worst one at exercising but it sure feels good when you do it!