Friday, August 7, 2009

34 years and 34 random things about me

I have been thinking of things to post about for my birthday and I thought it might be fun to post 34 random things that most of you might not know since I am turning 34! I hope you enjoy reading a bit more about me...

1. I love Gerber daisies
2. I love animals but am allergic to anything with fur.
3. I went to Disneyland twice last year since I had so much fun!
4. I am a cookbook junkie and own around 30 cookbooks
5. my favorite vacation was going to see the church sites in Nauvoo with
my family.
6.I was in the marching band in high school and loved it!
7. I know how to play the flute,piano and bells
8. I would rather clean other peoples homes then my own
9. I fell off the back of the couch when I was 2 and broke my leg in 3 spots
10. I love to walk but hate running
11. I love to play games and could do it non stop
12. my favorite color is red
13. my gall bladder almost burst 3 years ago
14. my cousins husband is my dentist
15. I love to travel and usually go on at least 2 vacations a year
16. I am a very emotional person and cry at least once a day
17. I love to cook especially for my friends
18. The most I have cooked for by myself is 325 people
19. My movie collection is mostly Disney movies
20. I want to live in the mountains someday in a cabin
21. I saved someone by giving them CPR
22. I love the elderly and consider my grandparents my really good friends
23. I made 8 lap quilts in one day
24. When I was younger my mom had me in piano, dance, tennis, bowling and singing lessons
25. My dreams come true 1/2 of the time
26. I almost didn't graduate high school
27. I have moved 27 times in my life
28. I have had 40 shots in my toes in one year for ingrown toenails
29. I hate fish and seafood
30. I want to own a bed and breakfast
31. I was engaged once
32. I was named after a movie star
33. I have 10 books about September 11th
34. I am very patriotic and my favorite holiday is 4th of July!

Well there you have it. I hope this wasn't too boring and you learned something about me you didn't know. Thanks for supporting me all these years and reading my blog too. I love to read your comments you leave.

7 comments:

kat said...

I love you! I can't believe you're 34...I'm right behind you! xoxo

Katie W said...

Sooo much fun to read more about you!! I hope you had a good day! Do you ever get scared to dream?? :)

Mark said...

I learned a few things as well. I didn't know about #21. Kind of ironic since Grandpa B. saved your life by CPR when you were young.

Was that couch in the basement in Murray? I think it got all of us at some point. Was it black leather? I remember falling off it and biting a hole in my tongue, but didn't break any bones.

And anytime you want to drop by, we'll be happy to take advantage of #8. ;)

/mark

Angie said...

It was the couch in Idaho Falls I dont remember the color. I just remember waving to the kids outside and falling off the back then mom kept trying to get me to walk and I couldn't so she finally took me in and thats when she found I had broke my leg. Isn't bunny helping out with cleaning? Everytime I call her she says she is doing dishes or picking up toys and clothes?

Camille said...

I loved this post! I learned a lot about you, and we have SO much in common! Namely #'s 1, 7 (minus the bells!), 9 (i broke my arm doing the SAME THING!)16, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28 (maybe not 40, but a lot..ouch!)and 33 (the books are Kellens though)

Happy Birthday!

Ryan Cowley said...

I did learn some new things! Though, I have to say, anyone who doesn't already know #12...

Jenn said...

That was so fun! But I have to ask - is your name really Angelina? So who was the actress? Very cool things to know! Happy birthday....soon!