Thursday, August 12, 2010

Smells of Summer

I dont know about you but I love the smells of summertime! I am sure everyone has different things they love. Some of my favorites are fresh vegetables from the garden especially tomatoes! I love the smell of a summer rain. The smell of freshly cut hay and the alfalfa fields at my parents. The smell of a campfire and smores! The lush green pine trees that are everywhere here. Clean air that you usually find only when your high in the mountains. Someone cooking food on the bbq grill, I love the smell of canning fruits and veggies. There is nothing better then going to the county fair and the smells of cotton candy or funnel cakes. What smells do you love in the summertime?

2 comments:

Ryan Cowley said...

All of the above (except maybe the county fair because there is to much...well..you know)!

Katie W said...

Love the smells of summer!! I could totally smell everything as you listed it. :)