Monday, August 9, 2010

30 random things about me

I was tagged to do this about 6 months ago and I am just finally getting around to it. I hope you enjoy reading it!

1.Favorite Chocolate?
Twix

2.Sour or sweet candy?
Sweet

3.Favorite hot drink?
Hot Chocolate

4.City or the country?
Country

5.What is your dream job?
Running a bed and breakfast

6.What religion did you choose to follow?
L.D.S.

7.Riding horses or riding dolphins?
Dolphins

8.What is your favorite color?
Red

9.beach or mountain?
I love both for different reasons

10.What do you do when your feeling down?
I bake alot!

11.do you plan things in advance?
depends on what it is

12.How many hobbies do you have
Lots...to many to name

13.Close your eyes for a moment, who pops into your head?
My grandma

14. If you have friends coming for supper what would you cook?
dutch oven or something on the grill

15.What makes you cry?
People and situations

16.If you won the lottery, how would you spend your millions?
getting out of debt and helping my family do the same

17.Do you believe that the cup is half empty or half full?
Depends on the day

18.What do you do for fun?
camping or exploring places I haven't been

19.Are you an outdoor or an indoor person
a little bit of both

20.If you had only six months to live, what would you do first?
live each day to the fullest and forgive those that have hurt me

21.How do you feel?
Tired I am ready for a nap

What size shoes do you wear?
11 in women ya I know it is hard to find shoes to fit

22.Would you rather be hot or cold?
HOT you can only take off so many clothes to get cool!

23.What are some of your favorite Disney Films?
the older ones sleeping beauty, alice in wonderland

24.Juice and crackers or milk and cookies?
Milk and oreos
Favorite fruit?
blueberries,kiwi, strawberries, pineapple

25.Do you eat cold cereal at night?
Yes I love cereal

26.What is your favorite TV show?
anything on the food network, biggest loser, amazing race

27.Where do you want to travel next?
to hawaii

28.What is your favorite food?
navajo tacos

29.What is your favorite place?
on vacation

30.If you could have one super human power what would you choose?
Flying! It would be awesome to just fly to my friends for a few hours

1 comment:

Katie W said...

So much fun to read more about you!!!