Saturday, August 7, 2010

35 seems so old!

I turned 35 today I cant believe it! I feel so old especially when someone says your half way to 70! Well I hadn't thought about that but thanks I think?....For the most part its been a great 35 years with lots of adventures. I think one of the top highlights was becoming an aunt. My nieces and nephew are so cute and keep me smiling all the time! I am also grateful for such great parents that took us on the funnest vacations! I have so much to be grateful for at this time of my life. I am hoping the next 35 are just as amazing!

3 comments:

junebee said...

Happy Birthday! Hope your next 35 are as great as the first.

Katie W said...

Happy Birthday!!! I seriously hope you had a great day! But Angie--when you put 35 as being halfway to 70, well....that made me feel old! :)

kg said...

Happy belated birthday Angie! Hope you had a great day!