Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Music Meme

My sister had this on her blog awhile back and I thought it was cool! Just put your answers in using song titles from your favorite music artist. I of course went with the 80's music since its my favorite:)

* Are you a male or female: Lady in red
* Describe yourself: Destination unknown
* How do you feel? Forever Young
* Describe where you currently live: life in a Northern town
* If you could go anywhere, where would you go:Paradise City
* Your favorite form of transportation: Walk this way
* You and your best friends are: I'll be there for you
* Favorite time of day: Night is still young
* If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: straight from the heart
* Your favorite activity: Games without Frontiers
* What is life to you: Joyride
* Your relationship: owner of a lonely heart
* Your fear: Its the end of the world as we know it
* What is the best advice you have to give: The futures so bright I gotta wear shades
* Thought for the Day: We live for love
* How I would like to die: Only in my dreams
* My soul’s present condition: Livin on a prayer

3 comments:

Trish said...

Awesome! Your answers are perfect!

REBYRYAN said...

I loved your answers! What happened to the 50 things post that you did?

Katie W said...

Fun, fun, fun!! How much time did you have to spend thinking up those perfect song titles?