Sunday, May 9, 2010

I promise I am still alive!

Hi! Did anyone miss me? I have so many new posts that I need to do! I am sorry I haven't been around. I have had major issues with my computer like the cord started on fire so I had to get a new one:( Then the one they sent me has not worked either so I am hoping this next week it will come. I have really missed your blogs and being able to post. I hope I didn't lose all of my readers. Anyway stay tuned I hope to get a few posts done this week!

4 comments:

Ryan Cowley said...

Ugh! Fire is NOT good! Hope you get it up and running soon!

Paula said...

Hi Angie
It was great to see you and get to spend some time with your family this past weekend.
Computer problems are so frustrating...sometimes I just want to throw mine out the window! Good luck with that!
love ya
Paula

Amy said...

I'm excited to have you back online. I've missed you:)

Katie W said...

I've missed your posts! I'm glad it's just computer issues (believe me, I know how those go). Did you have a good weekend at the wedding?