Saturday, May 15, 2010

funnest reception ever!











I am sorry there are so many pictures but I think pictures really tell the story! Phil and Stacie had their reception at a place called the River woods and it was so pretty. The inside and outside were really nice. Stacie comes from a very talented family and had so many quilts and crafty things. It was fun to see all the stuff she had made. My sisters and I were not really looking forward to sitting through a reception. We were thinking of just staying an hour and then go home. It turned out to be so fun to be there! We were sitting on the side so when people got through with the line they came to us:) It was so fun to see so many from are old wards and friends of the family. We stayed all the way to the end and had a great night.

4 comments:

Ryan Cowley said...

So springy and pretty! I love the Aggie quilt!

Katie W said...

I'm glad you and your sisters had such a good time. It looks like a really pretty place to have a reception.

lessdirtydirt said...

It was so pretty with all the tulips outside. We were really glad to have been able to come.

Janelle said...

I wish we could have come to the reception!! I am so happy for Phil and Stacie!