Saturday, May 15, 2010

Wedding Bells










This might be a long post so bare with me:)My brother Phil has been dating a few girls this last year but nothing to serious. In January he started dating this girl Stacie that was in his ward. He had been her home teacher for 7 months but this was the first time they dated. When I came home in March he started talking that they had discussed marriage! I couldn't believe he was serious! He said well when you know you know! Next thing I know they are engaged and set May 7th as their wedding day! After meeting Stacie and seeing how they are together I couldn't ask for a better girl for Phil. They are perfect together and I am really happy for them. Here a few of the many pictures I took at the wedding. I was really happy that my 90 year old grandma could come. I got her ready the day of the wedding which is no easy thing when your legs dont work anymore! I think Phil was really happy to have her there. Enjoy the pictures! I did this backward so sorry that you are looking at reception pictures before the wedding:)

5 comments:

Lisa - The WagonMaster said...

I want a copy of that last picture Ann, it's so cute! I'm going to set up an account so we can share...

Ryan Cowley said...

Alright, where's the pictures of Angie!!!

Katie W said...

Wow--those are great pics!! That's so funny--I knew Stacie when she was like 10 or 11. She was a very cute/sweet girl then--I'm sure she hasn't changed much. Congrats to them!

Mumsy said...

I want copies of all the pictures. You really got some good ones. Mumsy

Mark said...

angie it's me maya. May 7 th was the funnest day in my life
love
you thank you for being my ant

maya