Friday, May 28, 2010

Its a girl!


This last week I became an aunt again to a sweet little girl! Her name is Ivy Joy and I cant wait to meet her! I love being an aunt except when I live too far away to enjoy them. I am so glad she is in our family. The same day she was born my cousin Jodi gave birth to her twin girls!I would post a picture of them but I dont know how to take pictures off my phone.Its fun to share birthdays with loved ones:) Welcome to our Family! (I hope the parents dont mind that I borrowed the picture.)

5 comments:

Katie W said...

She is beautiful!!! I love her name! That's funny--my sister is due the same day as my sister-in-law (husband's side) is due. One is having a girl and the other is having twin girls. Both are set to be early. That would be fun if they were all born on the same day like the babies in your family. :)

REBYRYAN said...

Precious! Does this make four for them?

Angie said...

yes this is number 4:)

Mark said...

Thanks for the welcome, Angie. You are welcome to use any images we have posted online as you see fit. Glad you like them. A nice gesture when you use one in a post like this is to credit the photo, like this: (photo by Olya).

We're not sticklers for it, but it is fun to get recognized!

Thanks again for being such a diligent blogger.
/mark

Janelle said...

Congratulations - she is beautiful!