Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bridal Shower






The same weekend that we had Phil's wedding and graduation we managed to squeeze a bridal shower in! I know you think we are crazy and maybe we are:)My cousin Brian was getting married the next weekend so it was nice we could do this. He got married to a sweet girl Hollie. It was a great time and so fun to see cousins we haven't seen in so long. My cousin's wife just had a new baby boy so it was great we got to meet him. He was so cute and I thought it was a fun addition to the great grandkids!

3 comments:

Ryan Cowley said...

THINK? I'm pretty sure you ARE crazy! j/k. Glad you were able to squeeze so much in!

lessdirtydirt said...

It was really fun to see you two days in a row!! LOVE you!

Katie W said...

Wow--you had one of the busiest weekends on record I think!! Just one of those things would wear me out. :) But at least you got to be involved in so many fun family things while you were there.