Friday, June 26, 2009

Road trip to the states capital











Its been quite an emotional week.On Monday I found out I lost my job so I have been trying to find something else. Its been a challenge but I am trying not to let it get me down. I was just glad I found out after I went up to see the state capital! I have been trying to find things to do that would be fun and also not cost anything. I thought it would be fun to go visit the state capital. It was really pretty and reminded me of the temple with the big gold statue on top. It was an overcast day so I tried to get some clouds in there for affect! One of my favorite things about the state capital was walk of flags. They also had some beautiful roses. I was glad to have the opportunity to go and see the capital even though we got some wrong directions and went in circles awhile!

3 comments:

Lisa - The WagonMaster said...

I can almost smell the roses from here... aaah. See you in two short weeks!

p.s. Nice shirt, Trish. ;)

Ryan Cowley said...

You are the road trip queen! Love your background BTW!

Jenn said...

I'm so sorry about your job! But you'll find a better one, I'm sure of it! Thanks for sharing the great pictures!