Sunday, June 21, 2009

Any man can be a father, It takes someone special to be a dad.



My dad is such an amazing guy! He is such a hard worker and great example to me. I have always looked up to my dad in all he does. I have gained so much knowledge from his wisdom in so many subjects. Even today he always seems to have the answers I am looking for. He is always telling me to use my common sense and I thank him for that. What a great family I have blessed to be in. Someone once told me I was spoiled to have the parents I do. I always thought that was strange until I have gotten older and know they are so very right! Happy Fathers Day to an amazing dad your the best! I love you for all that you are.

2 comments:

Janice said...

Hello!! Coming to say hello.
I'm back in blogland. I really enjoyed my break. Your Dad looks like a really nice guy.
I can't wait to try the frozen pudding pops. Your blog is cute.
Glad to see you enjoyed your visit with your sister.

Janice said...

I need your email address because my facebook doesn't work at my house. AUGH!!
I will pray for you as well. Thanks so much. I am going to the temple on Friday and will put your name in as well. We can support each other through prayer. I'm so glad to have you around.
You can email me at mjdopp@msn.com