Monday, November 17, 2008

Recipe of the week

Pear Salad

1 quart of pears
1 8oz cream cheese softened
1 small box of lime jello
1 8oz cool whip

Drain juice from pears and heat till boiling. If you dont have 1 cup of juice you can add water to make up the difference. Add the jello to the juice and stir till dissolved, put in the fridge till slightly set up. Take the pkg of cream cheese and the pears and put in the blender till blended then add the jello. Pour into a bowl and fold in the cool whip then refridgerate till set up.

This is one of my favorites that my mom makes. I hope you will all enjoy it as much as I do!

2 comments:

Ryan Cowley said...

Looks yummy! Cute new background!

Camille said...

I am totally making this tomorrow! Sounds so yummy. I love your recipes because they are simple and delicious!