Wednesday, November 5, 2008

ANYA!!!



Mark and his family came to visit on Sunday for Phil's birthday. It was really fun to have them there. Anya was being so cute that I couldn't help but take a bunch of pictures of her. These are only some of the many. Olya is very talented when it comes to sewing of any kind. She knitted that cute hat that Anya's wearing. The pictures of her squinting is when I would blow a puff of air in her face and she'd take a deep breath and giggle. My favorite is of her trying to give me a kiss with Eeyore in her mouth. :) Next time, it will be Maya's spotlight.

6 comments:

Ryan Cowley said...

What a cutie!

Camille said...

She is way cute! You are such an amazing aunt! I also LOVE your Halloween costume! So creative!

Julie said...

I think she is adorable! Looks like you had a great time!

Olya said...

Oh, I love them all :D esp. the first one, you look so cute together :) Do you mind if I use it on my blog?

Angie said...

No you can use any of them!:)

Dawn said...

Oh so cute! I love nieces and nephews!