Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My grandma Jean



This is my grandma Braegger and she is my favorite! She is the most loving person. She accepts you for who you are and never judges you when you do something wrong. I love to go and visit her and try to once a week. She is slowly getting so she doesnt remember much and its hard to see her get that way. I have lots of memories with her and I just wanted to share a little bit about her. As you can tell she has quite a green thumb and can bring anything back to life! She has an acre and a half of flower gardens. I think of it as my own garden of eden!


4 comments:

Julie said...

What a great Lady! I love the picture of you and your roommate with her. Anyone who is a gardener is usually a wealth of wisdom as well.

Lisa - The WagonMaster said...

Grandma Jean! I'd give anything for a hotcake and peanut butter right about now. She's the cutest!

Ryan Cowley said...

Thanks for sharing your Grandma! Is your plan still Monday?

Camille said...

I have to second this post. She is an amazing woman. Not afraid to say it like it is. She has for sure taught me a lot. Great tribute to our Young Jean!