Monday, October 24, 2011

ABC

There have been a few people that keep sending me this so I decided I would do it. You feel free to put it on your blog too!


Age:36 yikes!
Bed Size: too small a single
Chore you hate: cleaning the bathroom yuck!
Dogs: allergies
Essential start of your day: waking up on time and good breakfast
Favorite Color: red, red, red ok you get it
Gold or silver: Silver
Height: 5'9 1/2 I am shrinking I use to be 5'10!
Instruments I play (or have played): piano, flute, recorder
Job Title: Cook at an assisted living place
Kids: nope not yet but other peoples kids are adorable
Live: Oregon:)
Mom's Name: Brenda, aka-mumsy
Nickname: Ang, G, Angelina, Pete ya that's an inside joke
Overnight hospital stays: Nope thank goodness!
Pet Peeve: people that don't pullover for emergency vehicles, people that cut me off when I am talking
Quote from a movie: No matter how you figure it I still don't get as much as everybody else!
Right: wrong
Siblings: two beautiful sisters and two very smart brothers
Time you wake up: depends on the day ideally after 8!
Underwear: yes please
Vegetables you dislike: asparagus, sprouts, spinach, mushrooms
What makes you run late: procrastination, no gas in my car!
X-rays you've had done: how much time do you have?
Yummy food you make: well I have been told I make lots of good stuff, I do love to cook so that helps:)
Zoo animal: Elephants


YOUR TURN!

1 comment:

REBYRYAN said...

I love these. I'll have to get it done on my blog...one of these days...