Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Anniversary Reunion


Today would have been my grandparent's 63rd wedding anniversary. Now that they have both passed on I am sure it was a wonderful reunion. They were the perfect couple so good for each other. They got married later in life but I know it was fate that put them together. When my grandpa passed away I thought my grandma would die from a broken heart. They were 2 peas in a pod and were just too cute. They were always found holding hands watching TV. They loved doing crossword puzzles and eating popcorn and dont forget the Pepsi! I am so happy they are together today even though I am missing them so much. I think its always the hardest the first year of holidays when they are not around. I am not looking forward to the holiday's with grandma gone now. She was born in December and Christmas was her favorite holiday. I spent so many hours at her house helping her decorate for the holidays. We listened to music and watched the Lawrence Welk Christmas. She made the holiday's so happy for me. I have a pit in my stomach just thinking about her not being here this year. I just have to think how happy she is now and it makes it a bit happier.

No comments: