Monday, October 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Satina

August 5th








I know I have talked about this awesome family before. The Tolman's have welcomed Trish and I into their home and hearts. We adopted each other since our families live far away. They are so awesome we love hanging out at their house! The mom Satina loves the smurfs! I mean REALLY loves them so I got this idea to smurf her house for her birthday! Trish did all the hard work of cutting the smurfs out and laminating them. We snuck over at 5 in the morning and got it done before I had to go to work. I thought it was lots of fun and she was so surprised. Her kids had fun going around and looking at all the different smurfs. I sent her on a treasure hunt and her prize was a smurfette lunch box with snicker bars. I hope she had a fun time cause I sure did planning it!

2 comments:

Ryan Cowley said...

Haha! You're so dang creative!

Paula said...

What a fun idea Angie! You are and Trish are so cute! I bet the family loved it.