Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My blog is crazy


My blog has been doing weird things so I dont know if anyone has even been able to view it. I went private and put in all the email address's then had some that couldn't view it. So I went back to an open blog and still have some that cant seem to view it either. Oh well its really my journal anyway and I am the most interested in what I have to say right! I cant believe fall is here and October is this week! I have really enjoyed watching the changes. I love eating apples and everything pumpkin! I also start getting this cooking bug and want to be baking all the time. I am missing my family a lot these days. Sometimes I wish I lived closer and could see them more often. Then I think of the friends I have made here and get sad too. Life is full of ups and downs we just have to have joy in the journey! I have the cutest new niece I have to show her off. Her mama made her this adorable outfit and then took her picture. Isn't she sweet! If she doesn't make you want to smile no one will!

3 comments:

Paula said...

She really is a doll! I have been feeling the very same way... Don't know if it's the fall weather or what but I have sure been missing family and longing to be with all of them. I like your attitude though...just gotta find joy in the everyday things we do and not wait for some big event to be happy! love you!

Ryan Cowley said...

I wish you lived closer too! Very cute niece!

Alex and Anna said...

way cute!!!