Monday, September 20, 2010

this and that

I haven't blogged for awhile so I thought I would just let you know I am still here! I have been really busy working quite a bit. Nothing really exciting happening in my life except my sister Lisa's visit! I am still trying to get my phone to down load the pictures then I will blog about it. I am loving the fall weather its so nice! I love it when the leaves start changing color and when football season is here. Its just a great time of year! I have been thinking a lot lately just how blessed I am and how many things I have to be thankful for. Maybe its because fall is here and Thanksgiving is right around the corner. That always makes me reflect on my blessings. It could be because of the stories I hear about those less fortunate. There is a lady in my ward who was homeless most of her life and she has just got back on her feet. She just started getting interested in the church and she is so full of faith. She doesn't have hardly anything but she always says how good god is. I think its quite something for her to have such faith that he will help her. I need to be more like her. I am getting so excited to listen to general conference coming up. I just really enjoy the talks and music and it lifts me so much. I hope everyone is doing well and I promise to have something more interesting to say on my next post!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

We are excited for General Conference too. I hope you enjoy it and that it is uplifting for you!