Sunday, September 12, 2010

Grandpa Keith


This is my grandpa Keith he is an amazing man to me. Today is his birthday so I thought I would write a little bit about him. He married my grandma in 1980 and even though he wasn't my original grandpa I cant think of a better man. He fits so well into the family and has the biggest heart. He has always done things for others and put their needs first. My grandparents have served 5 missions for the church! They are truly an example to me. My grandpa battled prostate cancer quite a few years ago and for some unknown reason it came back. He has battled with it the last 2 years and it has really done some damage to him. He had to go through chemo and endure being really sick. I am so proud of him and the way he was able to stick with it. I know his days are few but I am so glad to have him in my life. Happy Birthday!

1 comment: