Saturday, October 31, 2009

On my mind....

Do you ever feel yourself in a rut and cant get out? Well I seem to be there and I dont like it. I have always had issues with weight and I have lost and gained weight so many times! I think its time to buckle down and lose it for good. My friend and I are starting up a new so called diet(I like to call it a lifestyle change)and I think it will be good. I haven't decided if I want to have another blog to talk about my ups and downs or just do it on here.What do you think? Either way I am hitting a milestone birthday next year and I want to feel good about myself. I want to take pictures and not hide when someone brings the camera out. I am sure for some of you this has never been an issue but for me it has and its hard. I would love to love myself again and I am going to give it my best this time around. Hopefully I wont be talking about doing this again a year from now. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Angie...good job! This is a hard choice to make, but it is so worth it. I know I struggle with wanting to love my body again. Its so hard! But exercising is so great and it makes you feel good too...just after a few times! I think exercise is WAY more important than a diet, but eating good helps out a ton! Good luck girl and know that many of us are doing the same thing!

Amy said...

Oh honey, I could fill up a book with all the diets I have done and all the weight lost and gained over the years. Life long struggle for me as well.

Katie W said...

I think it's great to make a positive life change. Then you wouldn't have to call it a diet--it would be a way of life. :) I think it would be a good idea to post your success on here! Good luck!!

Janelle said...

I'm rooting for you! Changing can be so hard, but so rewarding in the end. I definitely need to add a little more exercise and better eating to my life too. I hope that this goes well for you!

Lisa - The WagonMaster said...

There is more to you than you see! Watch this and tell me you don't agree:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coef8G5ax6E

Isn't it incredible?

Love ya.

Ryan Cowley said...

What are you doing? I am always up for new tips and tricks!!