Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Gratitude Month

I always feel like November is dedicated to feeling extra grateful for things. I am very blessed and thought that for this month I would blog something I am grateful for each day. I am kind of behind since its already the 4th so here are 4 things I am grateful for.......

1.The freedoms I enjoy thanks to others that put their own lives on the line.

2.My religion that gives me comfort when I need it so often. Also the joy of knowing what is to come after this life.

3.My family that is a huge support system and some of my best friends. People that know all about you and love you anyway.

4.My grandparents that are amazing examples to me of what hardship is all about. The people I have learned from and loved all my life.

4 comments:

Katie W said...

You are such a sweet, positive person! It's always nice to have an excuse to really think of all the things you're grateful for. :)

Ryan Cowley said...

Great idea! I love it!

Denise said...

That is a great idea!!! :D

Jenn said...

I'm so glad you did this! I love the things you mention - so often taken for granted! Thanks for sharing!