Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Silver Falls











Yesterday afternoon Trish and I decided to take advantage of the last good day of the week possibly the season. It was such a beautiful day and 68 degrees. We went to a place called silver falls and it was gorgeous! The leaves were all changing colors and it was so vibrant. They have a hike called the ten falls hike that is around 9 miles but we didn't have enough daylight for that. We decided to just hike the south falls and call it good. It was so awesome because we were able to hike behind the falls. In one of the pictures you can see me down almost behind the falls I am in red. There are cabins you can stay in during the summer. I thought it looked so cozy I could live there all year! It was such a great day and we had a hot dog after the hike. I would recommend going up its amazing!The pictures kind of got out of order but you get the main idea right?! Maybe this will entice my brother and his family to come back and visit!

4 comments:

Katie W said...

Soooo beautiful!!! I'm glad you were able to take advantage of the season. See?? Maybe there is ONE advantage to not having a job. But I hope one works out SOON!!!

Mumsy said...

How is it you have found all these beautiful places to visit and fun festivals to attend and when we lived there we didn't do a thing? I am proud of you guys for really exploring the place where you live. I want to see this place the next time we are there. Beautiful! Mumsy

Paula said...

Wow that place is beautiful! I love the fall colors. We all went to your mom and dads house for lunch on monday and it was so fun. Your mom and dad's place was so nice. The view and peace and quiet are wonderful there.

Mark said...

The falls are definitely enticing, but we'll pass on the hot dogs. ;)

/mark