Monday, October 27, 2008

My apologies

So, last night, I'm sitting on the computer just messing with facebook and youtube when my computer decides to freeze. So, I try to force quit out of firefox...nothing. :( No response with the mouse either. Next step, manually shut down the computer. I then proceed to reboot, but I get nothing but a blank white screen. GREAT! A call to tech support doesn't help either, especially when its made after office hours. YAY!

After a long day of work, I go home and call tech support to see if they could possibly help me. After some rebooting efforts, I find that the computer is not registering any hard drive!!! Aw crap! So now, I need to take it in to get looked at. I have no idea how much its going to cost. It could be a cable that needs replaced, or the whole hard drive. Not to mention data recovery. EEEEKKKK!

So, I just wanted to apologize now to Ang and all her family and friends. Please be patient. It looks like the only time she'll probably post anything is when she can make a trip to the library, or possibly come with me to my parent's house. Sorry everyone. :( I will try to fix this as soon as possible.

-the sweet roll.

No comments: