Sunday, October 26, 2008

I got tagged

7 Interestingly Weird-o Things You Might Not Know...

Here's how to play:
Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
1. I love to people watch wherever I go.

2. If I am depressed I bake or clean. Usually bake and 1 time I ended up with cookies,bread,pie, and homemade soup!

3.I love to take walks at the cemetery, I find it very peaceful there.

4. I love vacations and try and go on at least 3 a year!

5. I hate dirty dishes in the sink. Maybe I got this from you rebysue!

6. I hate the word fart so me and my friend growing up made up a new word for it.

7. I love making lists, I got that from my mom.


1.What is your occupation right now?
I am a manager


2. What color are your socks right now?
I am barefoot

3. What are you listening to right now?
the hum of the computer

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
a mint

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
yes but had a hard time first learning

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
mom

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
yes alot!

8. How old are you today?
33

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
basketball

10. What is your favorite drink?
lemonade

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
no

12. Favorite food?
I have lots of favorites but one is french toast

13. What is the last movie you watched?
the new indiana jones movie


14. Favorite day of the year?
when I can go camping

15. How do you vent anger?
talk to my roommate or I cry

16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
my strawberry shortcake dolls

17. What is your favorite season?
summer and fall

18. Cherries or Blueberries?
blueberries especially the fresh ones

19.Do you want your friends to fill this out?
of course

20. Living arrangements?
crowded and scary we live in little mexico

21.When was the last time you cried?
last night


22. What is on the floor of your closet?
presents for christmas

23.What did you do last night?
worked

24.What are you most afraid of?
being alone with no friends

25. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
spicy with cheese:)

26. Favorite dog breed?
beagle but Im allergic so I doubt I will ever get a dog

27. Favorite day of the week?
my day off

28.. How many states have you lived in?
6

29. Diamonds or pearls?
I would rather have the money you would spend on the diamonds and pearls to go on vacation!

30. What is your favorite flower? jonquil or anything at my grandma's house

I tag lisa, julie, kim, candice, camille, marcia, and lesley.

NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!! TAG. YOU'RE IT.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Alrighty then! I didn't know you were allergic to dogs! How bad is your reaction?

Ryan Cowley said...

fun stuff! Thanks for filling those out!

Angie said...

As long as they dont come around me Im ok. Its their hair that makes me crazy. I get sneezing and cant stop then my nose runs. I know you have dogs but if I come to your house maybe they can be in the other room:)