Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I hope everyone has a great halloween! I had a really fun party last night and will post some pictures soon. I cant believe how fast the time is going by. Soon it will be thanksgiving and then christmas. I dont like how I have seen nothing but christmas stuff since the first of October. Have a great weekend and dont eat to much candy! On a side note I weighed in today and lost 3 more pounds! Not bad considering I threw a party last night and ate some junkfood:) Im done 11 pounds and Im excited!

2 comments:

Ryan Cowley said...

Awesome job on the weigh loss! Keep it up!

I have to tell you what my sweet little Matthew said today. Their Grandma Cowley is coming up tonight to help with trick or treating (Ry has to work late). I keep telling them we are going to have a special visitor tonight but I haven't told them who it is. Matthew came up to me and said, "Mom, I know who the special visitor is." I asked him who he thought it was. He said, "Since you said it is someone special, I know it is Angie!" I thought that was priceless.

Julie said...

Great job! I'm jealous you've lost as much as me in 1/2 the time. I guess I get what I pay for (nothing). I'm still sticking with my methods- even though it is slow going. Do you have any suggestions for me?