Friday, November 25, 2011

this and that

Its been awhile since I wrote on my blog. I really haven't had that much to blog about lately. I have been working a lot lately which is one of the main reasons I got sick. Dont worry though I started feeling yucky on my first day off. I spent Thanksgiving in bed watching a marathon of Muppet movies they had on tv. Nothing can make me feel better then that:) Today I am feeling a little bit better so I am happy about that. I felt bad that I wasn't with family for the holiday's. That is one of the hard parts of living away from home. I had planned to go to my sister's but my car just wasn't up for it. Its getting old and not wanting to run like I want it to. I still can't believe the holiday's are here! I have some shopping done but not as much as I need to have done at this point. I am doing a lot of homemade stuff this year which I am happy about. I love Christmas time the music, the joy of remember the savior's birth, the decorations and lights. People reaching out to help other people. Today when I was out I saw firemen out with boots collecting money for kids with muscular dystrophy. It seriously brought tears to my eyes when people were rolling down their windows handing over money left and right. That's what the holiday's are all about not all the greediness you feel when you go shopping on black Friday. Sorry for all the rambling maybe its the medicine:) I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

REBYRYAN said...

I sure do love you Angie Lou!! Hope you're up to full speed soon!