Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

I was able to go home for Christmas on the 24th and it was so nice to be there.We had lots going on and never a dull moment! Sorry in advance that the pictures are not the best. I forgot my camera and was stuck using my phone. I guess I should be glad that I can have that option!

The breath taking view from my parents sun room.

Elijah putting together a digger he was really good!

Denise reading Ivy her new book she really liked it!

Ivy wasn't so sure about me since we dont live close. She got warmed up
as the time went by.

Phil and Stacie always looking cute for pictures.

Maya showing off her new Christmas dress that twirls!

Such a cute picture of Lisa who just met Ivy for the first time.
Good thing theres a mama standing by to make her smile so cute!

Elijah told me he wanted to draw a picture of me I thought it
was so cute!

I was trying to get a picture of Anya and her cute curls. She
has such a sweet personality.

4 comments:

Ryan Cowley said...

CUTE, cute kids!! Your last post made me cry! I'm sure there is a reason Heavenly Father took her but it sure breaks my heart to hear of children losing a parent...

Mark said...

I'm glad you got a few pictures of the kids while you are here. I know they are a blur most of the time.

Thanks again for your patience with us and spending time at our new place. That meant so much to us, especially considering you only had a few days to visit. Hope we can make it up there sometime this year!

/mark

Jenn said...

So fun! I'd love a picture-tour of your parents home! We drive past it so often! Glad you guys got to go home for Christmas!

Katie W said...

What a wonderful time!!! I'm so glad you were able to come home and spend some time with family. Your pictures are great!!