Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I cant believe its already the end of October! Where did the month fly by to? Last night I was in charge of a Halloween party at our church. It started out with just being our ward. Then we decided to include 2 other wards and can you say crazy! We had each of the primary presidents and the activity chairs as a commitee. We played carnival games had spooky treats and a krispy treat walk. Then on top of all that decided to do trunker treat! What were we thinking?! Well we ended up having around 450 people show up and the building was bursting at the seams! Its a good thing we meet in the stake center. I thought it went over well and you could say it was a huge success and failure. We just needed more people in charge and to invite less wards. Oh well you live and learn and at least all I have heard is how much fun the kids had. Isn't that the main thing?:)

2 comments:

Ryan Cowley said...

We did a trunk or treat with two wards and even that was crazy! I can't imagine three wards! Good job!

Janelle said...

What a lot of work! I am sure it was a blast though! My kids would love something like that.