Monday, October 25, 2010

Disneyland part 1


We are on the Toy Story mania ride so much fun!

They have California spelled out so we went and stood by our first letter


This is Mater and lightening Macqueen they were in a parade and they
are making a huge ride themed from the movie Cars opening in 2012.

I am standing in front just before you go in. Everything
is Halloween themed and so cute!

I thought these caramel apples were adorable!

They have this giant Mickey Jack o lantern right after
going into Disneyland. There was always a line to get
a picture. Trish got a great picture right when the park opened!

Here is Trish and Minnie in one of her many outfits

This was so cool to look at at night. They had this ferris
wheel and the Mickey head changed different colors. They also had
a show called world of color in front of it. Stay tuned for more of
that!

They had all these different pumpkins carved out of different
characters. It was too dark to get the pumpkin part so it looks
like a floating head!

Mr. Potato head in front of the Toy Story Mania ride. He is hilarious
if you have time to sit and listen to him. Which you do waiting to get
on that ride! Its so amazing what they can do with computers now days.

Here is the castle at night and you can see the different pumpkins
at Walt Disney's feet. They were so cute when they were all lit up.




I am back from the happiest place on earth! I had a great trip to Disneyland even with the rain and tons of people the first day. I am so glad I never go there on weekends. We went over when we flew in on Sunday and man it was a mad house. We could barely move around with all the people. The next few days were so much better and hardly any people came. I think alot of that has to do with the rainy weather. I had checked the weather a week before we went and there was no rain in the forecast. Well next thing we know its overcast everyday and even rained pretty good the first full day we went. That didn't stop us we braved it and had lots of fun. We saw new and old things and did alot of people watching:) I think overall it was a great time and I cant wait to go back. Did I mention my roommate LOVES to take pictures and videos? Well on this trip alone she took over 500 pictures! Ya thats what I said holy cow! I think I might have taken 50 but I am always glad she takes so many so I can see all the cool shots. So this is just a very small beginning to the masses I have. I might have to do a slide show with the rest so your not bored. I hope you enjoy looking at them:)

4 comments:

junebee said...

What a fun trip! I haven't been to Disneyland in over 15 years. I guess I'm due to go again. What a fun time to go, too.

Ryan Cowley said...

Oh!! So fun! I want my kids to get bigger so we can go!

Katie W said...

That looks like a blast!!! I love Disneyland and haven't ever been there when it's decked out for Halloween (or Christmas for that matter). I love how fun they make the holidays.

Paula said...

Looks like such a fun time! I haven't been there for quite a few years and it looks so different! I think it's time to go again! Glad you could have a fun trip!