Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Phil!



Today is my brother Phil's birthday. He is such a great brother and has been such a good example to me. He hasn't had the easiest life being my dad's right hand man with everything. He never complained when my dad had project after project for him. He stuck right by his side and completed every task. He is a very spiritual person and loves to be at church. He is always trying to do what is right and when he doesn't he is really hard on himself.He is good in the house doing chores and after meals jumping up to do dishes and help with clean up. I love that about him and hope I find someone just like him someday. I love his sense of humor and the way he can memorize movie quotes. I love that he loves to play games and hang out with me. He is so good with watching the nieces and nephew and I know they look up to him. He got married this year to such a great girl. I know they were meant for each other. I hope he has a long happy life because he truly deserves the best! Happy Birthday Phil I love you!

No comments: