Monday, September 7, 2009

Sarah's Baptism



One of my really good friends and old roommates Rebysue has the cutest family but I am especially fond of Sarah her oldest. She has always told me I am her best friend and it just makes me smile to think that an 8 year old feels this way. I was really sad that I was going to miss her baptism and then cheap airfare came up! I decided to surprise her and her family and just be there at the baptism. I think I did a great job and Sarah was so happy! Her mom has lost 40 pounds isn't she a knockout she looked so great! I was so glad to spend some time with them it was great!

3 comments:

Ryan Cowley said...

I can't believe you really posted that! Thanks for coming! She was soooo excited to have you there. Wish we could have spent more time with you but understand that EVERYONE loves Angie and wants a piece of your time!!

Janice said...

How nice of you to do this. I bet they were so happy to have you there.
I love spontaneous trips and surprising people.

Janelle said...

That is so awesome that you would do that - I bet they were very happy to see you!