Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom


Today is my mom's birthday and I just wanted to say how great she is! She is such a big part of our family. She is always there for us and has such a cute way with the grandkids. If they had their way they would move in with her.I am so grateful for the many things my mom has taught me through the years. Because of her I am a hard worker and I love to cook! Growing up my mom was the bread winner while my dad went to school and she provided a wonderful home despite having to be gone. She always made holidays fun with little notes and poems.She could even make doing chores fun with little games and insentives. I am so glad she taught me all that she did I have been able to use it through out my life. She is a very spiritual person and I hope to be just like her one day! Thanks for all you do mom I love you!

4 comments:

Katie W said...

Happy Birthday to your mom!! Mom's are amazing, aren't they? I hope she has a great day!

Paula said...

I agree! Your mom is an amazing person.It amazes me how much she can accomplish and always has a great attitude about it.She is thoughtful and kind hearted and a great example to me. I'm lucky to have her for my sister.

Olya said...

yes, she is quite amazing. I'm lucky to have her as Mark's mom and our children's grandma :) The 'Mother-in-law' term doesn't even suit her because it often gives off a negative vibe and just sounds 'cold', and she's none of that :)

Mumsy said...

Thanks Ang-you are a sweetie. I will have to keep working hard to live up to those kind words. Mumsy