Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Bunny!


Today is my sister's birthday and I am sure she will love the fact that I put her nickname on here! I guess I should tell why that is her nickname...My mom used to put here hair in a bun all the time so we started calling her bunny from that. It got shortened to bun but I still call her bunny. Its funny because when I call her Denise it almost feels like I am not calling her the right name! She is a great member of our family and has a very big heart. She is always helping someone out and loves animals. I think she would make a great vet unless they had to put an animal to sleep then it would be hard for her. She is very different then the rest of us in the fact that she loves everything country! I didn't start liking it till a few years ago but she has always enjoyed farming and animals oh and cowboys:)I am so glad to have her as my sister. We have had alot of fun times and I am glad we enjoy alot of the same things. She loves to cook like I do and calls me about different recipes to try. I am so glad for the family I was blessed into.Thanks for being such a great sister your the best! love you bun!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks Ang! You are so sweet to write about me on your blog. I have come to terms with the fact that my nickname cannot be kept a secret anymore. Thats okay, I love it! I dont know if I deserve all the praise you give me, but thanks. It definitely gives me a self esteem boost, which you know I could use right now :) Love ya tons!!

lessdirtydirt said...

Bunnigan!