Friday, July 17, 2009

Family Vacation

My family came to visit me from Utah and my sister came down from Seattle. We decided it would be fun to get a beach house and then just explore from there. We had a great time but we missed my sister Denise who had to stay home and work. I have like 55 pictures so I spared you being bored and picked a few of my favorites. I am thinking already that I will have to do another post later with more pictures. I just have to many favorites to chose from. I hope you will have fun seeing a little bit of what we did on our trip. Its always sad when its time to go back home and back to reality. I miss everyone already!

Maya reading to phil and Anya she is really smart. She is reading at a 2nd grade reading level and she is not even in school yet!

Elijah loved Trish's truck if he had his way he would have just hung out there the whole vacation!

Do they look tired from too much vacation or maybe they have spent to much time in the car!

The Oregon coast is rarely a warm place to visit. If the wind didn't blow as much it would be better but that doesn't happen very often. It was really cold with the wind so Lisa and Trish are bundling up!

Maya was being funny trying on this hat without actually putting it on, she just put her head in it but wouldn't do it when i wanted a picture so her mom is helping.

We always have time for games when we go on vacation!

My parents having their own time on the beach

My dad is really funny when it comes to salt water taffy he loves it! Here he is sneaking yet another piece out of the trunk. I think he would be perfectly content eating taffy and clam chowder.

Did I mention my dad was funny about salt water taffy? yes he is eating every last bite off the wrapper!

Olya is showing Elijah and Anya the turtle at the museum we went to.

5 comments:

Katie W said...

Is your vacation over already?? What fun pictures!! Looks like you guys made a lot of fun memories....

Ryan Cowley said...

Bundling up? Oh what I wouldn't give to NEED to bundle up! Looks like tons of fun!

kat said...

Cute pics! I was so excited to see your mom, dad, and Phil at the boy's farewell. Looks like they had fun and your place! I hate it when the fam leaves :( xoxo

Paula said...

What a fun time! I'm so glad you could have this vacation together. All our family left yesterday so I know what you're feeling. way too quiet around here!

Olya said...

we miss you too... time went by too fast, if you ask me. Fun to see all the photos, and now I have a new favorite photo of Elijah, so thank you :)