Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


Today is Mother's day and I just wanted to let everyone know how great my mom is! She is such an amazing example and friend. We sometimes dont see eye to eye but its only because we are so similar. I miss our walks we use to take and the talks we had. I am so grateful she was always so willing to help me with whatever I needed. She is one of my good friends and I hope that she is as glad to have me as i am to have her! Thanks for all you do mom I love you! (sorry about the picture its kind of blurry but I couldn't find the one I wanted)

3 comments:

Janice said...

How nice that you would take walks with your mom. She looks like a fun lady to be around. I hope you have a great week. Good luck with everything!!

Ryan Cowley said...

She is a great mom! How else would you have turned out so great?

Mumsy said...

This is the first chance I have had to see this blog. Thank you sweetie for the kind words (I don't deserve them). I am so lucky to have wonderful kids like you. I wouldn't trade you or our times together for anything : )
I am especially missing scrabble and plan on many games when we come up in July. I am counting the days. Love you dear - Mumsy