Thursday, May 21, 2009

Caramel Krispies


2 bags (12 oz) marshmallows
1 cube butter
1 box (15 oz) rice krispies
1 bag (12 oz) miniature marshmallows
1 lb. caramels
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 cube butter

Put 2 bags marshmallows in mixing bowl, slice butter on top of marshmallows. Put in microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes (when marshmallows start to expand, they are done). Take out and stir well (mixture will continue to melt as it is stirred). Mix marshmallow cream and cereal together. Divide in half and spread half on a cookie sheet. Place miniature marshmallows on top of first layer of rice krispie treats. Melt caramel, milk and butter in microwave on high for 5 to 7 minutes. Keep checking and stirring until melted. Pour over marshmallows. Cover with remaining rice krispie mix. Note: these cut better if refrigerated but serve better at room temperature.

I guess I better stop nagging you about posting diet friendly recipies!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Wow you better not say anything ever:)Those look really good!

Janice said...

I have never heard of caramel krispies. I bet those are so yummy. To bad I can't taste them right now.

Katie W said...

Holy cow!!! Those look soooo good! Ha--I found your blog. I'll check back often.

Camille said...

Are you trying to kill me? I of course had to make these, and of course I ate the whole pan! Yummy yummy recipe! Thanks a lot, I think...!