Friday, January 2, 2009

New year, new changes

Happy New Year! I am excited to have a new year full of suprises. In a couple of weeks I will be moving to Oregon and I am very excited to go back. As some of you know I lived there through my elementary year days and loved it! I have always wanted to move back and I have the chance to do it so I am moving forward with the choice. It might be awhile between posts on my blog but be patient and keep checking back. I wish all of you luck through the new year and with any goals that you might have!

3 comments:

Denise said...

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I can't believe how soon you are leaving. What day are you starting your journey??

Julie said...

No way! My parents just got here so we can all get together before you move okay?! Let me know what your schedule is (probably crazy). Are you moving to Corvallis?

lessdirtydirt said...

what? when? why did you live there as a child?