Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Recipe for the week

Here is a new recipe for the week that is really good!

Salsa Chicken Quesadillas

1/2 cup salsa
2 T miracle whip
1/2 tsp chili powder
8 flour tortillas
3 chicken breasts cooked and sliced
1 cup cheese

Mix salsa, miracle whip and chili powder together. Then spread on tortillas and layer the chicken and cheese on half of the tortilla. Fold tortillas in half and place on a sprayed skillet cooking 3 minutes on each side. Or until they are brown then take them off and cut them in wedges. Can serve them with more salsa.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sounds yummy! I like making chicken fajitas using the skillet as well. I learned it from my days working as a caterer for Marriott. I would watch the cooks once in a while and that is how I learned how to make a really fatty but yummy club sandwich!