Friday, December 19, 2008

Yuletide Tag

When do you start listening to Christmas music?
I LOVE Christmas music but I don't start listening to it until just after Thanksgiving.

When do you put up your Christmas tree?
I usually put the tree up the 2nd week of December cause its real and I dont want it to die before christmas is here.

Favorite Christmas movie:
I can't really name one. I have lots of favorites but I do like christmas story, charlie brown christmas and garfields christmas at the top of the list.

Favorite Christmas Song:
I have lots of favorites since christmas is one of my favorite times of the year. I do like I heard the bells on christmas day.

Favorite Christmas Tradition:
Sleeping in the same room with my siblings when we were growing up and playing games listening to mom and dad and the rustling of bags and wrapping paper. Another is taking plates of goodies to random people and watching the looks on their faces when they open the door.

Favorite Christmas Food:
Any kind of christmas candy! I love fudge:)

Favorite Christmas Book:
Christmas dress for Ellen and the christmas orange

Fun Christmas Memory:
Singing christmas songs at my grandma's house with her playing the ukelele. Making gingerbread houses at my other grandma's house. Helping go up the mountain to pick out the christmas tree for the season.

If you were one of Santa's reindeer, which one would you be?
Maybe one of the ones in the middle Blitzin or Comet

I tag anyone that would like to do this on their blog. Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Lisa - The WagonMaster said...

Ann I was going to fill this out, but all my answers would be the same as yours! 5 more days!