Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Joseph B Wirthlin

I found out that Joseph B. Worthlin has passed away and I am so happy for him. What a great man he was and the spirit he had was so strong! He was a special part of our extended family quite a few years ago when my cousin had cancer. He was speaking at a conference and another 1 of my cousin's went up to him and asked him to give my cousin a blessing. His parents were really embarassed that he had asked but he kindly said he would. He went to there house and gave her a blessing that she would be healed and the cancer would leave her body. The next week when she went in for her chemo the doctor told her he couldnt believe it she had gone into remission! She has been healthy ever since and that has been such a testimony builder of prayer. As much as I will miss him I am so grateful for the man he was especially to our family.

3 comments:

Ryan Cowley said...

I hadn't heard that he passed. Thanks for sharing.

Julie said...

What a great personal story of him! He was such a gentle, kind person. Only now I am learning of how he didn't waste time. I am so guilty of this. It's too bad I have to learn so much about him AFTER he passed. What a great man.

Denise said...

I had forgotten that story about Jodi, thanks for reminding me about it :)