Sunday, April 24, 2011

Photo Fun

My cousin Candy did this on her blog and I thought it was so fun! Then before I could get it done my sister did it too. So I guess the 3rd ones a charm right?:) I am copying my sister's idea and doing 10 at a time instead of 1 a day.

1.Your facebook profile picture

I love this picture so much! 2 of my most favorite people!

2. A picture of yourself a year ago

Gotta love the tulip festival I do!

3. A picture that makes you smile


How could this picture not make you smile! These 2 are the cutest!

4. A photo of your favorite musician/band


Since I have way too many 80's artists that I like I thought I
would cheat a bit and put a choir I love!

5. A photo of a favorite blog



I made this subject up since the photo they wanted was for something
I had never heard of. This is one of my favorite blogs to look at she is
amazing at cake pops! If you ever want to check it out go to bakerella.com

6. A Picture of what you ate today

This is gorilla bread. If you have ever had the famous monkey bread
this is similar only kicked up a notch! So good!

7. A picture of you when you were little

Me and one of my favorite cousins Shawna on moving day.

8. A picture with someone you love

This is my grandma who I love more then anything. We have so
many memories together.

9. A picture of you with friends





Its kind of sad to me that I dont really have many pictures "with"
my friends. I guess I need to get in the picture more. These are only
a few of my good friends that I have pictures of.

10. A picture of you with family


I love my family! This is us at Phil's wedding and I love this picture!

1 comment:

Katie W said...

Such a cute idea!!! I loved looking through this post. :)