Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Photo fun Part 2

11. A picture that means a lot to you but not many people will understand

I love the mountains so much and miss them everyday!I also love the Logan temple so pretty!

12. A picture of a celebrity you find attractive

I think the rock is cute! I really think its his dimples that I think are so cute!

13. A picture of your favorite movie

I love Hayley Mills movies! My 2 favorite ones are Parent Trap and Polyanna they just make me smile!

14. A picture of you today

I don't really have many pictures of myself. I am not a fan of having my picture taken. Here I am with my adopted nephews and niece at Omsi.

15.A picture that your hair looks nice in

I really like my hair in this picture. I dont really know why its just cute to me.

16. A picture from the last time you went out of town

This is not from the last time I went out of town because I wanted a happy picture.Last time I was at a funeral and nobody wants to see red eyes. So here I am on the teacups at Disneyland!

17. A picture of you hugging someone

I love Halloween and always throw a fun party. I miss having my parties and having these fun girls to hang around with.

18. A picture of you and your best friend

This is my best friend Trish who puts up with it all no matter how crazy I am. She is one in a million.

19. A picture of you with pets

Anyone that knows me well knows that I am so allergic to anything with fur.I did have some fish but they all died the day before moving to Oregon. So for now I will have to settle for these cute pets:)

20. A picture of your favorite meme

This site cracks me up! If you have never been to see it you should. Its crazy what people think is acceptable to wear at a store. My roommate works there and some of the pictures she sends are as good as this site!

1 comment:

Alex and Anna said...

I love this post! you are beautiful and have the greatest sense of humor. You always make me laugh! I am excited to go to the Wal Mart site.