Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Nick's Birthday



There is a cute family in our ward that has really taken us under their wing. Its hard to be away from home sometimes. They make it so much better and have adopted us! We love being the fun aunts that can spoil them:) Last year the parents were on a fun trip and got home on the youngest birthday. I know I blogged about making him a cake. Its kind of snowballed and this is the 3rd cake for them. This was for their son that turned 12 this year! He loves legos and camping so I combined the 2. I think it was a pretty big hit! I look forward to making more cakes for them if they request it:)

2 comments:

Katie W said...

You are soooo creative!! That's a terrific cake and I'm sure he really loved it! That's so sweet that you have a family away from home. I can't wait to see the other cakes you do. :)

REBYRYAN said...

Seriously. Awesome. Cake!!!