Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The rest of the thankful posts!

Since I am going to be working a lot more and my sister is coming for Thanksgiving I am going to finish out the rest of my thankful posts. I have really enjoyed thinking about the many things I am thankful for. I hope you have enjoyed reading them. I hope everyone has a fun and safe Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for the snow and the magic it brings

I am thankful for a great roommate who puts up with all my projects and is
never complaining about helping me.

I am thankful for 2 large boxes of Thanksgiving stuff left on our doorstep. Dont worry I am going to be giving it to some people that I know need it!

I am thankful that in a month from today I am going to be flying home for Christmas!

I am thankful for Christmas trees for there beauty and there amazing aroma!

I am thankful for a dishwasher that works!

I am thankful for the chance to see my sister and her love and example to me.

2 comments:

Katie W said...

You have such a positive attitude about everything, Angie!! I hope you have a terrific Thanksgiving weekend!

Alex and Anna said...

I'm thankful for you! you brighten up my life when i see a post from you or a comment. u are great!